5.06.2009

Because I haven't blogged in AGES!

Funny story...Yes, this is true. I actually experienced it with my own eyes and ears.

I was in the States a few weeks ago for a short few days. On my return flight, I was bumped up to first class (I know, suffer). After just a few minutes I concluded that this couple across from me (with their son and his wife sitting behind them) MUST have been from Oklahoma (ok, I will concede that they could have been from Texas, but I don't want to believe it). They took some time to settle in and fiddle with the chair levers and t.v. as if they had never before flown. Then, they took out the little flight bag that we were given. The son (probably in his early 20's) leaned forward to his dad and said, "I bet you can't guess what's in the bag without opening it." He felt around and listed a few items, but soon came across an item that utterly baffled him. He thought for a bit and then said to his son, "Is that what I think it is?" Feeling from the outside, they were positive that it was a tampon. It was a toothbrush. SO funny!

No comments: